- 1 cup full fat coconut milk in can (shake can before opening)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup arrowroot (or you can substitute using tapioca flour both work well)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
1. Preheat a large nonstick pan over medium heat.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a bowl using a whisk until mix well.
3. Using a 1/4 cup pour batter into pan, should look like a 5 inch pancake.
4. After about a minute flip the flatbread and cook for another minute or until both sides are firm, then place the bread onto a parchment – lined baking sheet. Repeat, should have about 5 or 6 pancakes.
5. Using scissors, cut the chips into small triangles and spread them out on the baking sheet.
6. Preheat oven at 400°F bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until the chips are crispy.